Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm a Blogger!!!

So...over the past year I have become slightly obsessed with blogs. I read blogs of all kinds: friends, strangers, one time acquaintances, designers, gossip, clothing, lifestyle. You name it, I read it. So, it just makes sense that I start one of my own. I'm not sure if I will even have anything to talk about or if anyone will read it besides my family... I guess I will find out.

Anyways, what will I be blogging about? This past year has been a really busy one. I graduated nursing school, got married, started a new job, moved to a new city, cheered on Bama for a National Championship and Neil started his last year of med school. So, I'm sure I will be doing some catching up. I have some great pictures and stories from all of this.

This year we will hopefully be buying a house, moving to a new city, and both starting new jobs. I might even be going back to nurse practitioner school. Should be a busy one.

Anywhoo...does anyone out there have a guilty pleasure? Well, I sure do. It comes in the form of reality T.V. I'm a little embarrassed :/.


Keeping up with the Kardashians!! Love it!! These people are so crazy. Hence, the name of our blog. I know I'm not very original, but this will have to do for now.

About to start my five day stretch at work. So blogging will come to a standstill until then.

1 comment: